When I first stumbled upon Keep It Cool’s Instagram, I was immediately drawn in by their gorgeous packaging. Not only were their photos dramatic and eye-catching, but they also had such a unique position in the way their product had been designed.
The flask-like glass bottle is designed to be functional, inspiring, and well, COOL.
Keep It Cool is a cold brew coffee company from Canada and they really are making a statement. “We didn’t invent cold brew, but who the hell cares,” is their signature tagline and I completely love it!
I tried their cold brew at home and really enjoyed the experience. The packaging was chic and their cold brew packed some smooth flavor.
A quick and easy pour over ice is the best way to taste test their brew. The flavor was strong, yet smooth, without an ounce of acidity. I loved the way it felt refreshing without any weird remnants of artificial flavoring like other cold brews I have tried.
Keep It Cool prides themselves on their single-origin coffee beans from De Mello Palheta and it’s apparent in their product! I also love how versatile their cold brew is.
Here are a few ideas on how to drink their cold brew:
- Straight and on the rocks! Tasty, smooth, and refreshing.
- On ice with a splash of half and half. Incredibly satisfying, crisp, and balanced.
- Add a few pumps of your favorite flavored syrup and/or a dash of sugar and serve over ice. Truly a tasty treat!
The list definitely goes on with the ways you can experiment with the Keep It Cool Cold Brew. Another great idea is to buy them and give as gifts. Their unique bottles can even be reused as decor or an as an ongoing drink holder.
Once you drink the entire bottle, you’re even left with a bit of a surprise when you gaze into the glass. The attention to detail wasn’t missed with this drink!
Take a look at some of my pics below to see what I’m raving about. I truly recommend giving this drink a shot and hope that you are as entertained while drinking it as I was.
BONUS RECIPE IDEA!
Keep It Cool Iced Blended (w/alcohol)
- Keep It Cool Cold Brew
- Vom Fass Latte Macchiato
- Dreyer’s Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Take the entire Keep It Cool Cold Brew and pour it into a blender, Nutribullet, or any other blending device.
- Add two scoops of the ice cream into the blender.
- Add 1/2 a cup of milk (your choice).
- Add 1/2 a cup of ice
- Add 1 oz or a shot glass worth of Vom Fass Latte Macchiato liquer
- Blend until matching the consistency you’d like.
Thanks for taking some time to read more about my take on Keep It Cool Cold Brew! If you’re interested in more updates on coffee news, products, and promotions, keep in touch by signing up for my newsletter!
What are some of your favorite cold brew drinks right now?
*This is not a sponsored post. However, some products may contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links and/or purchase any products, I may receive commissions on the sale.